Tahoe Sierra Integrated Regional Water Management Plan
Our effort is to identify regional water resources challenges and opportunities and prioritize actions and projects to address the challenges and opportunities. The goal has been to leverage the resources of agencies within the Region spanning the counties of Alpine, El Dorado, Placer, Nevada and Sierra, and pursue state and federal funding to implement projects identified through the planning process.
To view the current adopted plan, please click “Read More”. Questions and comments are welcome. Please contact us
• Projects benefitting disadvantaged communities
• Upgrading aging water lines to provide safe and reliable service
• Bicycle and pedestrian connectivity improvements
• Stormwater improvement projects including drainage retrofits, detention basin systems, and erosion control projects
• Water quality improvements and monitoring
The Data Management Tool for the Tahoe-Sierra IRWM is a user-friendly tool designed for project stakeholders as a one-stop location for internal data tracking, management, and collaboration. Please use the tool to view our regional project data, including tracking benefits, funding, and collaborative opportunities.